Why frame your document?
For those who have received professional or advanced degrees, displaying these valuable credentials in a high quality frame is important to building image, credibility and rapport with clients, patients, and within the community.
In making the significant decision to frame and proudly display your valuable document, you should consider not only the aesthetic frame design, but also the frame quality and components. Professional-quality diploma framing will protect against incidental damage from handling or storage, and will provide a suitable environment to maintain your document's appearance.
Our custom diploma and award frames feature
- Furniture quality finishing on the top, sides and back of each wood frame
- Superior frame construction using "spline" ("finger") joints instead of staples at corners of each wood frame
- Special turn clips on the frame backing, permitting quick and easy framing
- Fully finished backing
- Conservation quality, acid-free and lignin-free matting
- Gold or silver debossed logo on the matting
- Acid-free, pH neutral archival framing tape to mount your document
- Easy to use, step-by-step framing instructions
Best locations to hang and display your framed diploma:
- In a controlled environment, away from extreme temperature (heat or cold) and humidity
- on a wall away from direct sunlight. Should your framed document be directly exposed to the sun, consider upgrading to a UV filtering glass to further protect your document from light damage.